CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

WORK AT LAST!

Although I am grateful for all the side jobs Lance has found while he looked for that "real" job to bring in money, I must say I am so glad that the wait is finally over! Now we can get back to the consistent paycheck and routine and let's not forget those benefits!

Lance accepted a job offer this week and starts on Monday. NO moving to Cali after all, at least for now :-) He starts on Monday and it's even closer to us so the drive won't be that bad (Tempe). YEA!!

Not only that but I have been working from home and have been asked to help out more with their company. Turns out I actually have some good skills (for all you Napoleon Dynamite fans). We'll see how this stay at home Mom / working at home thing goes but the extra money will be nice. Let's just hope I can learn to juggle things!

5 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

YEAH!! I am so happy for Lance and you of course. Congratulations Lance!!
We have started our own business Alan is doing Construction Services such as fix ups and such. If you hear of anyone needing help from a great worker please send them Alan's way.

Readings Digest said...

Niki,
I am so excited for you and Lance! Congratulations! And I'm really glad to hear that you'll be staying put. And good luck to you with the balancing act.

Explore & Grow said...

So glad to hear things are looking up for your family!

Ali B. said...

Congrats! I have been wondering and worrying about you. I love you tons.

KC and DL said...

Congrats! (although it would have been fun to have you in CA)