CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

WHAT A DAY!

Oh man what a day, I almost wish I hadn't gotten out of bed today. My day started with a phone call at 6:45 from my hubby letting me know that he had gotten that dreaded call from his boss that he was being laid off. We knew it was coming I mean how many layoffs could we survive in the Homebuilding industry....it was only a matter of time. If anyone has any leads for Lance send them our way :-). I am just glad they paid for school!

Kallie got two more teeth pulled to make room for the permanent one's that decided to come in before the baby teeth had fallen out. Then we went and ordered new glasses for Brin, bad timing what what do we do tell our 5 year old that can barely see too bad. Besides I am going to make the most of our 2 weeks of benefits! Let's cram in as many appointments as we can I'm up for it!

Off to cook and clean, lucky me anyone got any simple dinner ideas??

4 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Nikki,
I am sorry to hear about Lances job. That stinks!! Hope he is able to find employment quickly. It is a tough world out there. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Sarah W. said...

wow I'm so behind on my blog hopping... I didn't realize that Lance was laid off. SO SORRY. Hopefully things are looking up since this all came down. Still need to call you about vision therapy...we've all been really sick. Talk to you soon!!

Melody said...

We've been there, Niki! It stinks having a husband in construction sometimes. :) Hope things are going okay.

Melody said...

I should clarify my last comment-- it's wonderful to have a husband in construction; it just stinks when the market falls flat on its face! :)