CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our 5 Favorite Things About The Holidays!

Lance
  1. Spending time with my wonderful family  
  2. Christmas - celebrating the birth of our Savior  
  3. Bringing joy to the girls  
  4. Sleeping in....
  5. No deadlines!
Niki
  1. Not having a schedule to follow
  2. Treats, treats and more treats
  3. Watching the girls get so excited about Santa & Christmas
  4. Having a new calling (Relief Society Teacher YIKES!)
  5. Extra time with the Family (immediate & extended)
Kallie
  1. Her new trampoline
  2. Spending time with her family
  3. Helping decorate for Christmas (especially the tree)
  4. Lots of chocolate around
  5. Her new blanket
Brindley
  1. Opening lots of presents
  2. Play with Ryder more than normal (my sister Amy’s baby)
  3. Getting an iPod
  4. Decorating for Christmas
  5. Helping Aunt Ashley paint her new house
Brylin
  1. When Santa brings presents
  2. My bal-la-lay box (Ballerina music box)
  3. Making cookies with Daddy
  4. Having my sisters home to play with
  5. Spending with my family with Kallie

1 comments:

Readings Digest said...

Too cute!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I want to know how Brindley scored an iPod! Nice! I want one of those!
Love,
Stacy