CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

All Ready!



This morning I woke up to this subtle, "pssst, Mommy I'm all ready for school."  So I wake up to find my 3 year old had dressed herself and gotten ready for preschool.  Acknowledging her great job I comment on her cute dress, shoes (awkwardly on the wrong feet), and her two very bright headbands, oh and of course her necklace.  She informed me she was making her own breakfast of fruit snacks and blue juice (blue gatorade) but if I wanted to get her some cereal or something that would be ok too.  Being supportive she did go to preschool today just as she is in the picture.  She so proudly marched up to the door with a final "thank you your majesty" and a curtsey.   Such precious moments in time!  

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

She did a great job! Hope all went well for her and she had fun. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

melissa said...

I am feeling some inspiration to start blogging .. your blog is so cute!! I love your family picture, it is so cute.