CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kallie!




It's amazing to me how fast time really flies.  Kallie turned 7 last week! 7 it's unreal that she is really that old.  She is such a sweet girl, so outgoing and friendly.  You can sum up her personality by her comments last year when she got home from school on the first day and her lunch remained in exactly the same as I had packed it that morning.  I asked her why she didn't eat her lunch? Did you accidently get a hot lunch, or did you feel sick....starting to panic.  Her simple explanation, "Mom do you know how many new people were in the lunch room?  I had so many people to meet I didn't have time to eat my lunch."









1 comments:

Hollyphancock@gmail.com said...

Oh you have a darling family!!! I can't wait to see you at Kelli's. Thanks for sharing!
Holly