CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brindley's First day of Kinder


My sweet little Brin.  She stressed and stewed about this day all summer and finally the day came and she did so good.  She looked so cute in her very favorite new BLUE outfit and her cute glasses.  She didn't cry once going into her class.  I admit I kept poking around the corner just to check on her and make sure she was not freaking out.  She didn't leave her teachers side but she didn't cry....that was until I picked her up.  I called her name when I saw her and when she looked at me she just BURST into tears!  She sobbed half way home that was until I finally got her to tell me about her day and the pudding in the lunch did it.  Then she was excited about being able to be at school ALL DAY and having a surprise in her lunch that she got to eat in the REAL cafeteria! I don't think she knew what she was getting into.  

0 comments: